Get access to your documents anywhere you have internet! Office online offers great learning and collaboration opportunities that can help you better serve your students. You'll be able to edit, store, and share class documents online, empower students to get assignments done from anywhere, build collaboration and work group skills, and inspire creativity with familiar tools that everyone can access.
Share, instruct, and learn virtually anywhere
Office Online lets you and your students work from virtually anywhere to get classroom learning done. They extend your Microsoft Office experience to the web browser, letting you and your students work with documents online and use a group web site (such as OneDrive™) to store everything. If you have Microsoft Office on computers in your classroom, the online documents will integrate seamlessly. If you do not have Office or if your students do not have it at home, they can work directly online to keep up with their work.
Office Online is your collaborative tool for learning:
- Access assignments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from nearly any computer (and some mobile devices)
- Save time by ensuring that your files will always be available. No more copying files to a USB stick or carrying around heavy paper files.
- Control document versions and editing privileges, as needed.
- Encourage collaboration using work groups and re-assign work easily.
- No need to learn new technology! You and your students already know how to use Office.
- Save money -- it’s all free through OneDrive™
- An appropriate device, Internet connection, and supported Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browser are required.
- Some mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010 which is not included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Web Apps.
- There are some differences between the features of Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010, and the Office 2010 applications.
- Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 7 or later, Safari 4 or later, and Firefox 3.5 or later.