Expand your students' mathematical understanding by providing them the ability to solve mathematical equations and plot visual graphs, within Word documents and OneNote notebooks. With the Mathematics Add-In, you'll be able to create stimulating tests and assignments, while your students get to enjoy a fun and simple way to learn mathematical functions.
Stimulate learning with visual mathematics
With the Mathematics Add-in, students and teachers can easily create graphs in 2D and 3D, calculate numerical results, solve equations or inequalities, and simplify mathematical expressions. Once installed on the computer, simply start Word or OneNote and you’ll see the new equation, computation, and graphing options on the Mathematics tab.
Bring trouble-free teaching and learning to the classroom:
- Perform standard and complex mathematical functions with ease
- Create compelling 2D and 3D graphs and import them into assignments, worksheets, quizzes and tests
- Calculate standard, algebraic, trigonometric and statistical functions painlessly
- Solve equations and inequalities with the click of a button
- Easy-to-use functions help students to learn faster and more effectively
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- This download works with the following Office programs: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft OneNote 2010, and Microsoft Word 2007